100% Fixed: Teredo is Unable to Qualify on Windows 10 (2020)
Teredo Unable to Qualify Overview
If you fail to do live chat online with your friends on Xbox One or join in Xbox Live multiplayer game with Xbox Live Gold. You have to figure out what happened to Xbox One Teredo,
So, go to Start and then Settings and click on Gaming and open XboxNetworking. If you notice that Xbox NAT Type is showing that Teredo is unable to qualify or Xbox app server connectivity blocked. It means Windows 10 is unable to obtain a Teredo IP address due to which you can’t do online party chat or play Xbox multimedia games.
In this article, I will discuss what Teredo means, why Xbox app Teredo unable to qualify, and more importantly, how to fix Teredo is unable to qualify on Windows 10.
How to Fix Xbox Teredo Unable to Qualify on Windows 10?
The most useful and effective method to deal with Xbox one Teredo qualification error is to fix the Xbox connection error, Teredo adapter issue, and program interruption.
Solution 1: Check and Fix Xbox Networking
As Windows 10 has a feature to integrate Gaming settings in System settings, especially for the Xbox app.so, when you click on party chat or Xbox one multimedia games windows 10 but it shows unavailable then check Xbox network status and then try to resolve the Teredo unable to qualify issue using system fixing tool.
- Go to Start and click on Settings and open the Gaming option.
- In Xbox Networking, check Xbox internet status whether it is connected or not.
- If you find that NAT Type is showing, Teredo is unable to qualify then try to fix the Teredo IP address issue with the system tool.
- Then Reboot Windows 10.
After that most probably you will that the Xbox app server connectivity blocked error will have been fixed and connection status gets changed to Connected from Disconnected.
Recommended Read: WINDOWS 10 NO LOGIN SCREEN ON STARTUP
Solution 2: Uninstall Teredo Adapter Drivers
It is possible that the network adapters containing Teredo tunneling may be outdated or corrupted, making Teredo is unable to qualify on Windows 10. So, in this case, it is necessary to show a network adapter with Teredo tunneling and then uninstall the problematic Teredo driver to make Xbox app server connectivity connected.
- Open Command Prompt from search box and then right-click on it to Run as administrator.
- In Command Prompt, enter the command netsh interface Teredo set the state to disable and then press Enter to disable Teredo service.
With the Teredo stopped on Windows 10, uninstall the drivers inclusive of Teredo tunneling.
- Open Device Manager.
- In Device Manager, click View and then click on the option of Show hidden devices.
- Then open Network adapters and then right-click the network driver to Uninstall device.
Now you will get rid of all the drivers related to Teredo for purposes of fixing Xbox one Teredo unable to qualify Windows 10.
5.Reboot Windows 10 now.
- After signing in again, open Command Prompt and run the command netsh interface Teredo set state type=default to enable the disabled Teredo.
After that check whether Xbox server connectivity blocked remains or not.
Solution 3: Update the Teredo Driver
First of all, check the Internet connection before updating the Teredo driver. If there is no internet, fix it from here. Now update the network adapter so that Xbox Teredo unable to qualify can be fixed with the compatible network driver.
To update the Teredo tunneling network driver, Driver Booster is the most effective tool which provides an incomparable database of the driver and allows to roll back to the previous driver version
- First, download and install Driver Booster and then run it.
- Click on the Scan option for the missing or outdated network driver on your PC or laptop.
- Find the Network adapters and then Update them by clicking on the update option.
Most probably the updated Teredo adapter will enable Teredo and connect the Xbox server. if Windows 10 Xbox app server connectivity blocked still remains then try to detect network failure fixing functionality in Driver Booster.
Solution 4: Check Teredo IP Address Registry
In many cases, certain programs on Windows 10tamper the registries relevant to Teredo tunneling. It is nothing strange that these apps disable the iPv6 and then disable Teredo tunneling on Xbox one. Due to which Teredo unable to qualify Windows 10 Xbox pops up.
First of all, check whether the Teredo protocol has been stopped by some programs. If it is stopped then enable Teredo for Windows 10.
- Open Command Prompt from search box and then right-click it to Run as administrator.
- In Command Prompt, write the following command and then press Enter.
reg query HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\iphlpsvc\Teredo
- Then check the result that will appear in Command Prompt.
If the result includes Type REG_DWORD 0x4, it means Xbox Teredo was disabled by some programs.
If the result shows Type REG_DWORD 0x7, then it means Teredo has been disabled on this PC or laptop.
- If it is disabled then try to enable Teredo tunneling protocol with the command below.
netsh interface Teredo set state type=default
- Restart Windows 10 now.
As Teredo tunneling connectivity is re-enabled the most likely Xbox one Teredo is unable to qualify will have been disappeared also.
Read Also: HOW TO DROP ITEMS IN ROBLOX
Solution 5: Change IP Helper Service Settings
IP Helper is the Windows service, provide tunnel connectivity using iPv6 transition technology.
So, in order to remove Xbox Teredo is unable to qualify on Windows 0, make sure that IP Helper starts automatically or not.
- Press Windows+ R to open the Run box and then write services.msc in the search box and click ok.
- In the Services window, find IP Helper and then right-click it to open its Properties.
- Then click on General and find Startup type and set it Automatic, and then Start it under Service status.
- Stroke Apply and OK to save changes.
After that, you will be able to do party chat and play multimedia games on Xbox, and the problem of Teredo unable to qualify and Xbox app server connectivity is blocked will have been resolved.
Solution 6: Change Teredo Server Name to Default
If the Teredo server name has been tampered with by some malicious programs then first check the server name and change it to the default one. It will be helpful to resolve the problem of unqualified Teredo on Xbox.
- In Command Prompt, type “netsh interface Teredo show state” and then press Enter to execute it.
- If the result shows that you failed to resolve the server name then go to step 3to change it to the default server name.
If it doesn’t happen, go ahead to Solution 6 to further solve the Xbox app NAT type on Windows 10 displays Teredo is unable to qualify.
- Open Command Prompt again and write command netsh interface Teredo set state servername=default to set the default name for Teredo tunneling and run it.
- Restart the window.
Hope so now Xbox server connectivity will be connected and Teredo will be qualified now.
Solution 7: Deleting Teredo Server Hosts File Entry
Sometimes problematic programs or apps add entries to the host files located in C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts stop Windows 10 from connecting to the Teredo server. It causes Xbox one Teredo unable to qualify.
So, the best approach is to find and delete the erroneous entry forTeredo tunneling protocol.
- In Command Prompt, Write the command “netsh interface Teredo show state” and press Enter to show the Teredo server state.
In the state, remember the values in the results, like the server name –win1711.ipv6.microsoft.com.
- Navigate the host’s file by running the following command.
- Then in the host-Notepad window, first click on Edit and then on Find.
- In the Find pop-up, paste the server name in and then click Find Next.
Here enter the Teredo server name in the Find window to see the entries that include this server.
- Delete the entry containing this server name if there is any.
Now there won’t be any program entries blocking Teredo from connecting and Teredo error on Xbox one will also go away.
Solution 8: Uninstall VPN Network Adapter
Some people use VPN to use blocked sites so it is most likely that the VPN service may also prevent Teredo from working on Windows 10. It would better now to remove the VPN-related network drivers to fix the problem of Teredo unable to qualify and chat online not available on Xbox Windows 10.
- In Device Manager, Show hidden devices.
- Expand Network adapters and right-click the TAP-Windows Adapter V9 and Uninstall Device.
- Restart Windows 10.
To some degree, you will notice that Xbox networking Teredo is able to qualify and the Xbox app server connected as well. But for some people, VPN service may be affected. If it is necessary, it can be managed by reinstalling the VPN relevant driver.
What is Teredo?
Teredo actually denotes Teredo tunneling that is a network protocol used to offer iPv6 connectivity to PC with ipv4. Teredo aims to bridge the gap between clients and servers and at the same time and smoothen different devices using NAT (network address translation). when Teredo IP addresses are available on Windows 10 can Xbox live chat and multimedia games work fine without Xbox app Teredo error.
Therefore, you should know that how the Teredo affects your Xbox app if your PC can’t get a Teredo IP address for Xbox one due to the unable to qualify Teredo.
Why Is Teredo Unable to Qualify?
Teredo doesn’t qualify means Windows 10 is unable to obtain Teredo IP address. It can be caused by the problematic Teredo tunneling adapter and programs. Xbox app Teredo is unable to qualify to appear when Windows 10 Teredo adapter blocks Teredo protocol or an app or program stop Teredo from working.
So, you should know the causes due to which Teredo not qualifying with Xbox app server connectivity blocked to enable Teredo.