Learn How to Enable and Use iTunes Dark Mode (Step by Step Guide)
The brightness of the screen causes insomnia and eye strain. But lately, a lot of apps are adding support for the Dark Theme. iTunes is one such app that can be accessed through the Dark Theme. By default, the iTunes interface looks bright, white, and attractive during the day. However, it stays the same all the time, and this is especially true at night. It’s hard to see the iTunes interface in low light or at night. Fortunately, iTunes has added dark mode support and is visually appealing and user-friendly for the human eyes. By enabling iTunes Dark Mode, the bright interface will get a darker color. Learn more about how to enable iTunes Dark Mode from here.
iTunes Dark Mode
Dark mode on this app works just like normal Dark mode. That is, the bright light or interface will get a dark theme or background. This will allow the letters on iTunes to be white while the background will be black. Enabling Dark Mode on iTunes will protect your eyes from blue light, eye strain and eliminate sleep problems.
How to use iTunes Dark Mode?
The steps given below will guide you to set dark mode.
iTunes Night Mode on macOS
Make sure your Mac PC is updated with macOS Mojave to enable Dark Mode.
(1) Press the Apple logo on the left corner of the screen.
(2) Select the System Preferences option from the list of options.
(3) Tap General on the System Preferences window.
(4) Select the Dark in Appearance section on the General window.
(5) Launch iTunes on Mac and it will be available in night mode.
iTunes Dark Mode on Windows PC
Follow the steps below to enable Dark Theme and use iTunes on Windows PC.
(1) Use the Windows 10 search bar to launch Settings from startup.
(2) Select the Personalization option.
(3) Select the Colors on the next screen.
(4) Select the Dark option under Select your default app mode.
(5) Now launch iTunes on your Windows PC and it will be available in Dark Theme.
Do This Alternative
When you find that iTunes is not working properly in Dark Mode, we recommend using third-party repair tools. It includes
- iMyFone TunesFix
This is the end of enabling dark theme on iTunes. Follow the steps on any one of the desktop platforms to work on the dark theme iTunes.
If you are facing any problem about this article, please comment below. I will try to answer as soon as possible. Thanks