How to Fix Unexpected Store Exception Error in Windows 10
Are you familiar with the “UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION” error while operating windows 10? Do you ever face it? Is this error disturbing you too much?
Windows updates are a very interesting feature as they install the new things added to the windows automatically, but it sometimes becomes the trouble for the user as some major bugs also installed or come up in the system as well.
You will get in trouble due to these bugs when you restart your computer. Most of the have the bad impact of these on their system, but don’t worry I am providing you with the solution to this problem in this article. The different method of fixing this issue “UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION” is described here in detail. Hopes you will get it easily
What is Unexpected Store Exception
Let me first describe that what it is. The “Unexpected Store Exception” is a BSOD or Blue Screen of Death error. It is also known as “Stop Code Error”, as the PC can crash out of nowhere and the PC also freezes or stop working due to this error.
If I talk about the existence of this error in the different operating systems. Then it is clear that the only target of this error is purely windows 10. The records or data collected directs that the error starts occurring in the system after the windows 10 is updated, the stop code error.
This might be due to different reasons and to fix this, the root cause of the error must be found before dealing with it. some of the reasons and their solution are given here.
Why Unexpected Store exception occurs?
BSOD error occurs due to two main reasons
- If there is a problem with hardware, might it become faulty
- There are defective drivers in your system.
Hardware issues cost a lot. But don’t worry it is thought that BSOD is due to the hardware issue, but it is not, you don’t have to worry. The only cause of BSOD error is faulty drivers. When you installing the drivers be careful, or while updating it, check the compatibly of the drivers with the version of the windows installed.
Let me discuss the fixing of this error in detail here. After reading this you will completely able to deal with this error on your PC.
Recommended Read: HOW TO FIX ROBLOX ERROR CODE 267
Easiest Fix for Unexpected Store Exception
The fixing of the Unexpected Store Exception error has different solutions, out of which I am describing the six most useful fixes of this error. Try one by one to solve the problem. Stop going to the next technique unless or until the problem is resolved. The solutions are very easy to apply for the user and are specific to the problem. So, let’s try one by one.
Solution 1: Use the System file checker
In this technique, you have to find the corrupted files in your system. There may be various files within your PC that are corrupt. These faulty corrupt files can cause the problem of stop error. So to fix the problem use the following steps that are described here. And check whether the problem undergoes the fix or not.
Run the System File Checker (SFC) which will scan your system and find out those corrupted files. The steps involved in running the SFC are the following.
- First of all, Go to the search bar on your system, and type cmd. The command prompt will be open.
- When the command prompt appears on the screen, type SFC /scannow, and press enter.
- It will scan your system and fix the corrupted files if there exists anyone.
If you don’t found the solution after scanning the files, then go to the next procedure of fixing this issue.
Solution 2: Uninstall your Antivirus
Uninstalling the antivirus that is installed by the user is an effective solution for fixing this issue. It can’t be harmful for your system, as many of the users have thought. Because you do have a built-in Windows firewall in your system, which is a very powerful antivirus itself. So, uninstalling is also a safe option for your computer.
The motive behind uninstalling a third-party antivirus is that these antiviruses are sometimes the chief offender of the problem that we are facing.
Steps for uninstalling an antivirus from your computer are following
- Approach the search bar and typeControl Panel.
2. In the control panel, go to the title Programs, and select uninstall a program.
3. Click on uninstall a program and find your Antivirus from the program list.
4. Then right-click on the antivirus that is installed in your system and selects uninstall.
5. Once you have uninstalled, restart your PC and check whether the problem still exists or rectified.
Solution 3: Disable Fast Startup
In Windows 10, this fast startup service is available by default, which is a mix of cold boot and hibernation process.
Presently you may ask that, what is Cold boot?
This is the feature of the windows in which all the applications are shut alongside all clients or users being logged off.
But it is not as simple as it considered. While accelerating the drivers, it may result in not stacking many of them. Accordingly, Unexpected Store exception error may happen.
You can incapacitate the quick startup for understanding this issue. To do so follow the means described underneath,
- Search “Run” and enter the control panel in the dialogue box that appears on the screen and hit the enter button.
2. Now, search for the Power Options in the control panel, click on it.
3. Now, in power options, see a list that appears on the left side, click Choose what the power buttons do from that list.
4. Following the above procedure, now, click on Change settings that are currently unavailable and unmark the checkbox of Turn on fast startup and apply save changes.
5. Now reboot your PC and check whether the problem is resolved or not.
Solution 4: Update the display drivers
Unexpected store exception may also occur due to display drivers’ error, might be, the display drivers are not working properly. So, the need of the hour is to update them to get rid of this problem.
First of all, check that all of your screen or display drivers are updated or not. if not then update them using the following procedure.
- Start your PC into safe mode.
2. When the system is started In safe mode go to the search bar and type device manager.
3. Now open the device manager, search for the display adapters option here and expand it.
4. Then, right-click on your display device and then uninstall it.
5. After the uninstalling is complete, restart your system
6. After the system is restarted, go to the search bar and type Update and you will find the option to check for updates.
7. Click on check for the updates, again you will find the same option; do the same thing like before, Windows will find the updated driver and install it in your system.
Solution 5: Run a Hard disk health checkup
Hard drive fault also causes the same issue. But how can you check that the hard disk is faulty or causing the problem?
To check that you have to go through the hard disk health checkup. While facing this issue you can take help from crystaldesk.info.
The procedure is following
- First of all, you should download it
- Now, install it, and then finally run.
- Check the health status now.
If it founds unhealthy then get ready to face some negative consequences.
So, the solution is to replace the drive immediately.
Solution 6: Update your Windows
If you want to remain out of facing such scenarios you must have your Windows up to date.
What I propose is, keep monitoring the updates all the time and you can install those from the Check for updates option in settings. Or change your windows setting to automatically update the windows.
Question: What is a fast startup?
Answer: Fast startup is the features in Windows 10, that permits the fast startup of the system through the process fast boot and hibernation in combination.
Question: How to Fix Unexpected Store Exception?
Answer: There are many solutions to fix this issue. Some of these are updating the windows, uninstalling third-party antivirus, check the health of your hard drive, update the display drivers, or try any other solution that I have mentioned in this article.
Question: Can windows update fix Unexpected store exception?
Answer: Yes, if the error is due to the windows updating problem, an update to windows can fix the issue.
The solution to the error “Unexpected Store Exception” is briefly described here. You can easily fix this by using any of the above-mentioned solutions, which suits your case.
I have provided you with the best of my knowledge and experience to fix the issue. But if you still facing some issue, then show confidence to discuss your problem, I will always be there for you.